- May 25, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Health Informatics Advisor at our London Save the Children International office location.
Enable a culture of data for decision-making across the movement through the management, development, and deployment of Save the Children’s dedicated health information system (DHIS2) and our document management system for programming guidelines (COMPASS).
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Qualification or equivalent experience in computer science, information systems or the management of information systems
- Qualification or equivalent experience working in health programmes and/or in information management in low and middle-income settings
- Experience in database design and maintenance
- Outstanding attention to detail
- General understanding of humanitarian settings and associated health, nutrition and/or WASH activities
- Problem solving and action orientation, creative, innovative
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team management experience
- Demonstrable experience of working effectively at all levels including influencing senior stakeholders and peers, as well as with all levels of end users
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Certification in, or equivalent experience of, information technology frameworks (e.g. ITIL, ASL, ISO/IEC 20000)
- Formal training in, or equivalent experience of, SharePoint
- Formal training in, or equivalent experience of, data protection regulations (including GDPR) and their application to digital information systems
- Formal training in, or equivalent experience of, HTML 5
- A post-graduate degree, or equivalent experience, in public health
- Qualification in agile project management
- Qualification in learning and teaching
- Fluency in written and spoken French
We can offer circa £35,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours
This role will be in our London Save the Children International office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work – Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=dGFuaWEuZHVnZ2FsLjg3NzMzLjEyMTg1QHNhdmV0aGVjaGlsZHJlbmFvLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ