Options is recruiting a Human Resources (HR) Assistant to join our growing HR department, based in London. You will work closely with the HR Manager to deliver a business-focussed service across the global organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is wanting to progress in their HR career and work within the international development sector.
The successful candidate will assist the HR Manager in the delivery of a comprehensive human resources service. The postholder is responsible for the essential administrative support of the full employee life-cycle from recruitment, induction and probation through to the leaver process and all other related people matters within the organisation. S/he will also be involved in ensuring that the payroll is processed accurately and in a timely manner each month as well as developing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with employment legislation.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Experience in providing administrative support in a previous HR role
- Experience in providing customer support and advice
- Experience in working with a HR database (Options uses Cezanne)
- Experience in processing and checking payroll
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workload
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and a performance related bonus scheme.
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Overseas candidates require a valid UK work permit
How to apply
- To apply, please fill in the form here
- Closing date for applications : 31 August 2020
- Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is for guidance only. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis so candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate)