Position: M & E Officer
Location: Aden/Marib/Al Ghaydah, Yemen
Length of Contract: 12 Months
· Follow up field MEAL activities and report back via relevant reporting templates.
· Proactively engage program teams to compile information on activities and update the main databases.
· Review incoming data for cleanness, completeness, and consistency, and improve data collection tools as necessary.
· Design, plan, and lead on various assessments.
· To be the primary focal point for project level data management.
· To be the primary analyst for periodical data, monitoring trends and highlighting concerns.
· To support planning, coordination, analysis and preparation of findings for various assessments
· Coordinate with the MEAL Coordinator and relevant project managers to guage project achievements against targets.
· In collaboration with MEAL Coordinator, develop recommendations for the implementing team as a part of the Learning process.
· Develop analysis and top line reports to be communicated with internal and external stakeholders, and support donor reporting.
· Design required templates as needed.
· Maintain the confidentially of the organization documents and system.
· Maintain a filing system in soft and hard copies.
· Actively contribute to making the project safe for children and gender sensitive.
· Ensure that the MEAL system in place is in line with IRVD regulations, donor requirements, and humanitarian programming standards.
· Perform other duties as required.
· At least 2 years of professional experience in humanitarian sector, with minimum 1 year in MEAL or M&E.
· BSc/BA/BEng in Social Sciences, Computer Sciences, Statistics, or related field
· Proven experience in data collection, analysis, and information management.
· Proven experience in qualitative data collection through focus group discussions and key informant interviews.
· Working knowledge of evaluation methodologies (i.e. process, outcome, impact)
· Advanced English language skills (spoken and written).
· Experience in working with humanitarian organizations.
· Demonstrated ability in community mobilization and community-level dialogue, or experience in representing the organization.
How to apply
To apply to this position, kindly fill in this link.
In case you have any inquiry, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contact