- May 18, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Contract Length: 6 Months
Working Area: Office.
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Ensure adherence to RWW’s policies, tools, handbooks, and guidelines.
- Develop the Monitoring and accountability plans of the projects being implemented through the field office.
- Carry out all MEAL data collection processes (regular monitoring, PDM, , Reflection sessions)
- Coordinate with the MEAL and other project staff of RWW’s partners to ensure that their accountabilities and sharing information activities are being conducted regularly and shared with RWW’s relevant staff and departments.
- Review and clean the data coming through the M&E systems, and ensuring data quality audits are done regularly to ensure the data on the system is accurate
- Ensure that findings are being shared with the projects management staff of RWW or that of the partner organizations to ensure that the findings are being communicated and rectified timely.
- Manage RWW complaints and response mechanism (CRM) system and ensure the effectiveness of CRM system for both RWW Syria and Turkey activities.
- Create and maintain pivot tables, Power BI dashboards, maps and other types of visualization products and analytical reports in coordination with program team;
- Develop monthly M & E tools for each project in coordination with program staff and share with the relevant staff as per defined protocols and timelines.
- To offer recommendations for the observations and findings in the field which require immediate or prolonged actions and rectifications from the project management staff.
- Ensure data received from the field is correct and usable for integration into the central database and reporting and intersect with the program.
- Design information collection tools and research methodologies and translate these tools and methodologies.
- Support the collection and management of datasets and verify and update collected data in coordination with the line manager.
- Monitor the accuracy of collected data and the proper link between field data and the database.
- Working with the MEAL teams in Turkey and inside Syria to brief them on upcoming activities, methodologies, and research tools for MEAL activities.
- Coordinate in identifying and implementing training needs for data collectors where appropriate.
- Perform other duties as needed according to management requirements.
Requirements and Skills:
- Turkish citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Statistics, Development studies, social studies or its equivalent experience with a formal qualification of data management.
- Advanced level of English.
- Good writing skills, including technical report writing.
- Experience working with Excel, preferably advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, kobo toolbox, and report writing.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of monitoring and evaluation tools, research methodologies, data quality assurance, quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and M & E report writing.
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply through the above link:
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.