- November 5, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Partnership, Humanitarian Preparedness and Response Manager
The Partnership, Humanitarian Preparedness and Response Manager will provide operations support and oversight for humanitarian preparedness and response, and will be responsible for overall partnership management for NCI. They will be the team lead for categorized responses in Haiti, within a response structure integrated into SCI structure in Haiti. The Partnership, Humanitarian Preparedness and Response Manager will be the focal point for emergency responses. The holder of this position will be responsible for the implementation of all SCI humanitarian preparedness and response procedures. They will be accountable for ensuring SC humanitarian standards and humanitarian policy are implemented, while ensuring compliance with the SCI’ commitment to the Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS). The post holder will be responsible for ensuring that the SCI programme adheres to all its partnership approaches and requirements, for all types of partners. The person will also support in identify and manage diverse partnerships with local NGOs, the Government, other INGOs, and the private sector that help to build the capacity of local civil society and government, and more effectively deliver programs.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Ensuring implementation of Minimum Preparedness Actions and Advanced Preparedness Actions, ensuring engagement and functions roles are assigned and followed up on.
- Function as centralized Team Lead, working with operations managers, FOs, and mobile response team to implement quality humanitarian responses. Will resume leadership of response related functions.
- Accountable for ensuring the quality of categorized responses, ensuring SC standards, CHS, sectorial standards are applied
- Take overall lead in compiling the Humanitarian Response monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports against the Response Strategy and relevant operational plans
- Ensure that the minimum standards of humanitarian relief are maintained in accordance with the CHS, Sphere Charter and Red Cross Code of Conduct.
- Coach and mentor operational surge capacity staff and national level counterparts and link in to wider organizational talent development mechanisms.
- Develop and lead the implementation of CO partnership policies and strategies and interface with current and potential partner organizations including identifying appropriate partner organizations in consultation with the operations team, and PDQA;
- Maintains accurate CO wide partnership information including partners’ registration status with license renewal tracking system, organizational partnership decisions, partner assessment
- Ensure SCI initiatives related to preparedness and response are developed in coordination with all key actors in country, including state entities, the UN agencies, bilateral agencies, and other international and local NGOs.
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at careers.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bXBhZGlsbGEuMDIzMTEuMTIxODVAc2F2ZXRoZWNoaWxkcmVuYW8uYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t