- November 5, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
The position holder will be responsible for a donor-funded grant to support SC’s humanitarian response in Venezuela. It will ensure compliance with overall technical and programmatic quality in implementation, compliance with standards, donor regulations, and timely submission of all deliverables. This position will be based in Caracas.
To be successful you will bring / have:
- University education completed.
- 5 years of management experience in the development / humanitarian sector, including a Certification in project management or proven experience in implementation.
- Experience in Project Implementation.
- Experience in Education and Child Protection
- Fluency in English, written and spoken.
We offer a competitive package in the sector.
We employ approximately 25,000 people around the world and work on the ground in more than 100 countries to help children affected by crisis, or those in need of better health care, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize children’s rights and ensure their voices are heard.
We are working to achieve three breakthroughs in how the world treats girls and boys by 2030:
* No boy or girl dies from preventable causes before reaching the age of 5.
* All girls and boys learn a quality basic education and that
* Violence against girls and boys is no longer tolerated.
We know that great people make a great organization and that our colleagues play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for girls and boys. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity and integrity are highly valued.
Information for the application:
Please apply using a cover letter and updated CV in a single pdf document. Also include details of your current compensation and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe, so our screening process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to protecting children from abuse.
Everyone at Save the Children is expected to fulfill their obligations in accordance with our global anti-bullying policy.
Save the Children does not request any payment of money at any stage of the recruitment process
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS4wMjEyNS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20