- May 11, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
General Description of the Organization:
Ghiras Al-Nahda is a Nonprofit Non-governmental humanitarian organization working to empower people through fulfilling their basic needs and seeking to improve community stability and resilience.
This role sits within the field team in Idlib.
The role of the Case Management supervisor is for leading case workers, identify and assess the needs of the most vulnerable and at-risk children, and develop, implement, report, and follow up on a management plan to ensure the best interests of the child.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and monitor the Case Management process and ensure that cases under assistance receive all the care and support needed.
- Ensure and monitor the correct documentation of cases through review of files and databases. Ensure confidentiality of information, and that data protection and information-sharing protocols are respected.
- Support individual cases where required and provide regular monitoring of all aspects of case management services.
- Provide capacity building to case management staff to support beneficiaries.
- Review, analyze and report on trends in the case management and follow up with protection officer and project manager to find solutions,
- Facilitate and attend case meetings for complex cases. Ensure case conferences are called involving relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure access to activity material and logistic support and set eligibility criteria for material in collaboration with the protection officer/Project Manager.
- Provide briefings on child safeguarding and appropriate behavior with children to all case management staff. Ensure any concerns are reported and addressed immediately.
- Ensure that the identified and referred cases are followed up in an agreed time frame.
- Send periodic reports to the case management’s supervisor and protection officer about the situations, achievements, and challenges during the work.
- Find cases from the community they work with.
- Coordinate with other institutions in the region to ensure that the necessary cases are referred to them upon disposal.
- Prepare work plans and submit them to the line manager.
- Participate in regular meetings with parents and prepare a full report on the psychological state of children in general.
- Preparing plans to raise awareness about child protection.
Experience and qualifications:
- B.A in Social Sciences, Psychology, Sociology or Community Development or related to this subject.
- Previous experience working with children, case management and supervising.
- Fluency in Arabic is written and spoken, and English is highly desirable.
- Educational qualification (education, psychological guidance, relevant specification)
- Work experience in PSS and Child Protection.
- Computer skills (Word and Excel).
- Experience in dealing with children.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge and good relationships in the work area.
- An affective team player.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Adherence to the standards and foundations of humanitarian action and children’s rights.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position, kindly fill the link https://forms.gle/vk9cbUjmWpH3HdCv5 by 31 May 2023, Please note that the position may be filled before the deadline of submission of applications.