- February 7, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with a contract duration of two years. At the end of the initial two-year contractual period, there are good prospects for conversion of the contract from a fixed-term to an open-ended employment contract. Employment location will be Bonn, or possibly Berlin, Germany.
As Corporate Compliance / Safeguarding Manager, you will ensure and strengthen the compliance and integrity culture within Welthungerhilfe. You will coordinate and monitor all corporate compliance measures of Welthungerhilfe in the area of safeguarding (protection against (sexualized) violence) and manage existing corporate compliance modules. Through your work, you minimize the reputational and liability risk for Welthungerhilfe and thus make an important contribution to our mission.
- Primary point of contact for Safeguarding concerns within Welthungerhilfe
- Monitor and support the Head of Unit in identifying emerging trends, as well as coordinating Safeguarding activities across Welthungerhilfe regarding the status of actions taken and initiatives undertaken
- Collaborate with other organizational units and country offices regarding compliance and implementation of Safeguarding measures
- Conception and implementation of training modules for (new) employees in Germany and abroad
- Independent preparation of Safeguarding-relevant templates and work support
- Regular reporting on actual or impending Safeguarding violations and associated risks
- Management, monitoring and documentation of confidential investigations of possible SEA (sexual exploitation and abuse) violations
- A university degree in legal studies or comparable training
- Several years of practical experience in compliance related functions, as well as with sensitive and confidential matters in the field of SEA
- Practical experience with internal SEA investigations and case management
- Ability to reduce complex issues to the essentials and to report on them
- Ability to deal with conflict and stress, even when confronted with personal fates
- High loyalty and integrity, as well as intercultural competence
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English, knowledge of French would be an advantage
We offer you the opportunity to work in a responsible and interesting field as part of an extremely dedicated team. Welthungerhilfe attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of its employees and the balance of their work and private life. This includes flexible working hours as well as working from home. Remuneration is based on our gender-independent salary scale. In addition, Welthungerhilfe offers numerous other benefits, which are listed under “Our benefits”.
*Welthungerhilfe values diversity and ensures an inclusive, non-discriminatory working environment. We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Please send your application via our online recruiting system by March 16, 2022 by following this link. Your contact person is Bellona Drubig. Welthungerhilfe is committed to fighting terrorism in all its activities. Accordingly, any applicant who is offered employment will be screened against lists of known and suspected terrorists.