- May 22, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Duties and Responsibilities:
Building permanent communication relationships with government institutions operating in the region.
Coordination between government institutions and the organization to implement the required activities.
Coordinating with the beneficiaries of the organization’s activities
Implementation of periodic visits to local partners.
Participation and attendance in general meetings implemented by the organization.
Providing the direct manager with periodic (weekly, monthly) detailed reports on the activities carried out by him.
Preparing field reports on visits and public meetings implemented by the organization.
Updating the information on the activities implementation area
Support the Monitoring and Evaluation Department with auxiliary information
– University degree as a minimum, preferably majoring in management, project management, economics or any related field.
skills and experiences:
– Priority is given to those who have previous experience in the field of project management for at least 3 years, and those who have experience in the work of humanitarian associations are preferred
– Experience working on Office programs, especially Excel.
– Ability to speak English fluently with good report writing skills.
– Good organizational and administrative skills and teamwork.
– Good communication and negotiation skills.
– Communication skills
Turkish & English language
6 months, extendable
((Exclusively applying to female candidates))
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed curriculum vitae (in PDF format) with permission to use and process the data and a brief cover letter (PDF format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write “Job Title – Name and Surname” in the subject line of your email application. All orders will be kept confidential. Please note that only the selected candidate will be contacted for further action.
Application Deadline: May 29, 2023
Preferred Start Date: ASAP
((The recruitment process may be closed early if a suitable candidate is found))