- June 21, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Reports to: CEO
Responsible for: UK HR Team and adviser to HR Teams worldwide
Location: Central London/Hybrid working 1 or 2 days in office. Occasional international travel required
Brooke’s work across Africa, Asia and Latin America transforms the lives of animals and people in the communities we serve. With a new 3 year people strategy launched in April 2022, positioning inclusive leadership at its heart, we require an experienced and collaborative senior HR professional ready to drive our people plans forward and create a thriving inclusive workplace for all.
You will be an all-rounder capable of dealing with a very wide range of HR responsibilities including taking the lead role in ongoing global safeguarding policy and procedure development and implementation. This role is the principal HR business partner to our overseas branches and affiliates so a background in INGOs is preferred but not essential.
Key responsibilities and duties:
UK Human Resources
- Lead on the ongoing development and implementation of the 3 year Brooke People Strategy launched in April 2022. Lead on devising annual operational plans alongside HR team and Directorate stakeholders, reporting on both MEAL framework and Balanced Scorecard indicators.
- Develop hybrid working policy and ways of working alongside the Heads of Department working group, SLT an staff.
- Accountable for successful UK Employee Relations – Lead on all UK restructures and be a key ER advisor to HR managers to ensure any proposed changes are both legally compliant and reflect as far as possible Brooke values and ethos.
International Human Resources
- Lead HR role alongside HR manager in the development of global policy and associated procedures
- Working alongside Global L&D Manager to develop and run safeguarding training or outsource to external providers
- Manager best practice HR process for branches and affiliates through implementation and occasional in-country audits of Brooke International HR minimum Standards
- Carry out external benchmarking for 6 countries in local currencies – Nicaragua, Senegal, Kenya, Ethiopia, India and Pakistan
Closing date: Friday 1st July 2022
Interviews to be held: mid-July, date to be confirmed
How to apply
Please apply here: https://www.thebrooke.org/about-us/jobs