- March 24, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
MSI Reproductive Choices is one of the world’s leading providers of sexual and reproductive healthcare. We believe that everyone should have the right to choose. From contraception to safe abortion and life-saving post-abortion care, we are committed to delivering compassionate, affordable, high-quality services for all.
Today, our organisation has over 9,000 team members working in 37 countries across the world. Our success lies in the fact that MSI teams are locally led, entrepreneurial and results-driven, and are passionate about delivering high quality, client-centered care in their own communities. As a social business, we focus on sustainable delivery, efficiency, and funding models that are built to last, so that the women and girls we serve today will have a choice in the future too.
We know that access to reproductive choice is life changing. For some, it can mean the ability to complete an education or start a career. For others, it means being able to look after the family they already have. For everyone, it means the freedom to decide their own future, creating a fairer, more equal world.
About the Role
The HR Advisor will contribute across all areas of HR providing support to the Head of International HR Operations, HR Business Partner, and HR Programmes/Operations in the implementation of HR initiatives both in the UK and across the International and global MSI practice. You will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to proactively identify areas where HR can add value. In this generalist role you will support HR initiatives and advise, guide and support team members and managers, providing high level people management support.
You will work with HR team members and third-party providers in assisting employees and line managers outside of the UK with immigration, payroll, employment law considerations and any other HR requirements, including the associated administration.
We recruit talented, dynamic people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all united by a belief in our mission and a focus on delivering measurable results. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a fully inclusive workplace, where everyone feels able to participate and contribute meaningfully. You must be open-minded, curious, resilient, and solutions-oriented, and committed to promoting equality, and safeguarding the welfare of team members and clients alike.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Experience of providing support and guidance to line managers (essential)
- Experience in delivering excellent administrative and advisory support to a team of HR generalists and specialists, working to tight and changing deadlines and able to multitask and handle conflicting priorities (essential)
- Experience facilitating the movement of employees in to and out of the UK.
- Basic knowledge of tax and social security principles.
- Basic knowledge of immigration, including some understanding of what a business should consider before a person is moved.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – comfortable networking with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation (essential)
- Cultural awareness and understands the importance of confidentiality
- Applies discretion; communicates to the right people about the right things
- Responds positively to changing business priorities
- Resilient and client focused
- Able to work with ambiguity
- Builds relationships quickly, both over the phone and face to face
- Excellent Interpersonal / communication skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Inquisitive and confidence to challenge
- Problem solving
- Works collaboratively.
We seek exceptional individuals who are aligned to MSI’s mission and entrepreneurial mindset. You must be a strong communicator, self-motivated and solutions-seeking, committed to driving social change in an environment that measures sustainable results and impact at an individual and global level. You must be able to work effectively with and across diverse teams and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong supporter of the cause of family planning and a woman’s right to safe abortion (pro-choice)
- Passion for service excellence and improving quality
- Approachable with effective interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Defiantly courageous, with the ability to push the boundaries
- The highest levels of integrity, and a strong ethical sense
- Cultural sensitivity and a confident, proactive self-starter
- Results and output orientated.
For more information about the role, please view the job framework on our website.
Location: London Support Office (Hybrid working)
Full- time: 35 hours a week
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £30,500 – £35,000 + discretionary bonus +benefits (UK salary range only)
Closing date: 8th April 2022 (midnight GMT). Interviews may take place before this date for exceptional candidates.
How to apply
For more information about the role, please view the job framework on our website: https://careers.msichoices.org/vacancyinformation.aspx?vguid=d89a6cb2-d01c-4394-85a5-02fc368c31be