- December 16, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Position Title: ICT Assistant (Client Support) – Tier 1
Job classification: UG
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Type of Appointment: Six-month Special Short-Term with possibility of extension
Closing date: 05 January 2022
Salary: Php 42 000 per month net of taxes (All inclusive salary)
Under the overall supervision of the Chief Global ICT Operations, and the direct supervision of the Head of Global User Support, the successful candidate will provide first-level (Tier 1) user and technical support and services to users of IOM’s corporate applications and infrastructure worldwide, promoting a client and service-oriented approach.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of relevant professional experience in Helpdesk / Service Desk roles; or
- Completed High school degree from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant professional experience;
- Specialized formal training on IT systems, business software (Microsoft Office) and web-based applications. Valid Microsoft MSCE, ITIL and/or Cisco Certifications an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Medium-d offices support for LAN infrastructure, Active Directory domain environment and Windows-based servers;
- Windows Server and desk support;
- Support and troubleshoot computer and network equipment, including Microsoft Office applications, TCP/IP Networking, and Windows operating systems;
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and Group policies;
- Ability to work in a team environment; able to initiate and manage group studies to learn more about supporting the current infrastructure;
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end-users knowledge of an issue-tracking system an advantage;
- Can work in rotating shift, if required.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications by 05 January 2022 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/dr-0262021-dr-0262021-ict-assistant-client-support-tier-1-ungraded-manila-global
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.