- November 12, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Can you manage digital change processes in an international humanitarian organisation?
We are looking for a capable change manager that can take lead on the implementation of Danish Red Cross’ new digitalised finance management system (ERP) across our 25 partner contexts in Mena, Africa, Asia and Europe. We mainly implement through local Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies with the support of our approximately 120 Danish Red Cross staff. The International department represents half of Danish Red Cross’ business with a 2021 turnover of 600 M DKK.
The Danish Red Cross is implementing a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to replace its current, now outdated, system from 2011. The launch is set for 1 January 2022. The Danish Red Cross is also preparing for the implementation of a new digitalised project handling system, to be launched by mid-2022.
The new ERP system constitutes a huge opportunity to improve the way we organize our work in the most efficient and effective way. However it also includes risks of missing out on creating a truly relevant system if the international department is not informing the solution well enough, if the needed adaptions and decisions (for instance regarding Standard Operational Procedures) are not taken timely or if the change process is not handled and facilitated throughout the design and implementation phase.
This continued process involves interfaces with the other departments in Copenhagen (finance in particular) as well as across the international department, units, regional and country offices. The implementation phase includes a training roll-out and follow up decisions on necessary adjustments and ensuring links to other digital systems such as the project handling system.
The overall main responsibilities of the change manager position are:
- Lead the international part of the planning, implementation and training in the ERP system
- Coordinate the overall and sub-processes and manage decision making and adaptation processes
- Coordination and inclusion of stakeholders in Danish Red Cross in relevant digitalization and change processes
- Maintain risk and issue register of the process
We are looking for a professional with the following competences:
- Proven capacity and experience with design and implementation of change processes, preferably related to digital transformation
- Knowledge of international finance, project management and digitalisation
- Ability to drive large processes over a longer period and maintain clear overview of the milestones during that process.
- Agile and able to adapt the process without losing sight of the end goal.
- Understanding of Danish Red Cross operation and its reality of partnerships in the international operation (advantage).
- Experience with complex stakeholder management as well as risk and issue management.
- Experience from other organisations that can be activated in order to inspire the Danish Red Cross in implementing the ERP system and optimising its operational processes (advantage).
- Profciency in English (Danish, French, Arabic an advantage)
Job Terms and Conditions
The position is based in Copenhagen with regular travel to our partner countries. The weekly working hours are 37. The Position is placed between DKK 44,000 – 45,200.
Deadline for submission is 22 November 2021. The starting date is as soon as possible.
Interviews are expected to take place 24 and 25 November 2021.
For further information please see JD or contact Head of International Programmes Signe Yde-Andersen (email@example.com, +45 53 61 19 17)
How to apply
Kindly follow the link to apply: Røde Kors International afdeling – International change manager (ERP) (easycruit.com)