- July 31, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
Location: Gaziantep, Turkey
Work Type: Full-time
Number of Vacancies: 1
Application Deadline: 03.08.2023
• Developing and updating the projects’ monitoring plans and monitoring the indicators at the different levels.
• Responsible for the data collection, compilation and analysis related to projects under his or her responsibilities.
• Preparing monitoring reports using data collection tools developed by MASAR HD.
• Responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Project.
• Identifying and documenting lessons learnt; collecting information for case studies; writing and preparing success stories, facilitating periodic reviews, and preparing presentations on achievements related to the projects.
• Assisting in preparing quarterly and annual progress reports for the projects under his or her responsibilities.
• In coordination with the Programs Manger, establishing a reporting schedule in accordance with the requirements of the various ongoing projects and ensuring adherence to the reporting deadlines.
• Design and develop comprehensive MEAL frameworks, methodologies, and tools, incorporating both quantitative and qualitative approaches.
• Ensure the integration of MEAL activities into program design, implementation, and reporting.
• Collaborate with program managers and stakeholders to strengthen the results-based management approach across all programs.
• Oversee the design and implementation of robust monitoring and evaluation systems to track program progress, outcomes, and impact.
• Ensure the development and use of standardized data collection methods and tools.
• Oversee, maintain, and develop the information tracking systems of indicators and the indicator performance tracking charts such as tracking sheets or databases.
• Analyze and interpret data to provide evidence-based recommendations for program improvement and decision-making.
• Review and approve monitoring and evaluation reports, ensuring their accuracy and quality.
• Supporting the management of the program in directing projects proposals development regarding M&E data such as plans, logic frames, M&E plans activities, M&E department budget management, and the narrative and statics report plans.
• To oversee the training of the project and partner employees on the usage of M&E tools related to the projects.
• Coordinate conducting surveys or project evaluations assigned to him periodically in cooperation with the programs and the operations management.
• Supporting the program managers to ensure collecting sufficient data regularly to make decisions in the project and submitting reports.
• Manage mechanisms for promoting accountability to beneficiaries and other stakeholders, including feedback and complaints mechanisms.
• Foster a culture of learning within the organization by facilitating regular reflection sessions, knowledge sharing, and learning events.
• Identify and document lessons learned, best practices, and success stories for organizational learning and program improvement.
• Ensure the integration of learning and knowledge management practices into program design and implementation.
• Ensure the activation of the accountability procedures, developing its methodology, collecting, and analyzing the required data to implement it effectively.
• Investing the lesson learned and accomplishments in developing and improving the program’s design and decision-making process.
• Coordinating the response process for all feedback from beneficiaries on all projects in cooperation with program management and working to use them as lessons learned for the project’s future planning process.
• To oversee the verification process of violations complaints and other breaches of response standards of humanitarian work.
(Master’s or Bachelor’s) degree in social sciences/Development Management/International Development/Statistics or relevant field.
• Advanced computer skills in Excel, Word processing, Database management, SPSS, or other statistical packages and demonstrate excellent skills in data analysis.
• Advanced questionnaire design skills using data collection software (KOBO, CTS, …).
• Experience in the implementation of beneficiary complaints and feedback mechanisms preferential.
• Fluent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Design and develop methodologies and tools related to planning and monitoring, evaluation and capitalization of lessons learned, and accountability and reporting; and ensure that they are age/gender-sensitive considering IDP’s accountability.
• Supports in planning for and executing MEL activities, including data collection methodology and tools development, data management, analysis and use, and clear maintenance of means of verification documentation, evaluation, and accurate reporting, including training on MEL tools.
• Supports preparing project-specific detailed implementation plans and M&E matrix f