- August 2, 2023
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
About Islamic Relief Pakistan
Thirty years ago, back in 1992’s spring, Islamic Relief Pakistan started its journey with the sole mission of transforming lives besides bringing a speck of gold, hope and opportunities to millions of people across the country.
Our enshrined values of compassion, custodianship, sincerity, social justice and excellence guide us to serve humanity in the finest way possible.
During the last three decades, we have been delivering on our promises to bring a lasting change in Pakistan. With ‘Reaching the most in Need’ and ‘First on Ground’ as our hallmarks, Islamic Relief Pakistan has been addressing the deep-rooted issues faced by the country like poverty, water, sanitation and hygiene, food security and livelihoods, climate change, health, orphans and women empowerment including emergency responses and disaster risk reduction.
- To ensure implementation of existing P&C policies and provision of advice to IRP staff.
- Assist in reviewing P&C policies & practices and propose to Sr. Manager P&C for high-quality & cost-effective people services to the organization.
- Assist Sr. Manager P&C in the development and implementation of P & C strategy.
- Developing recruitment tracking sheet and ensuring best talent is attracted through adequate selection process & tools.
- Coordinate staffing process and functions to identify optimal recruiting strategies; ensuring proper selection.
- Assist in the development of Job Requests, Job Descriptions and ensure timely Job Advertisements. Ensure all staff must have job descriptions in place.
- Ensure Tests and Interviews for vacant positions and ensure their arrangement through a fair and transparent process.
- Ensure due diligence of selected candidates prior to issuance of offer letters as per applicable standards of reference check, IAMS verification & screening etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of HR practices, processes, information and its documentation.
- Ensure HR practices are in compliance with the IR’s Equal Opportunities policy, Code of Conduct and other legislations.
- Preparing/ Processing offer letters and employment contracts by exercising proper due diligence.
- Ensure accurate processing of monthly payroll and administration of staff benefits (medical, overtime, EOBI, advances, leave etc).
- Facilitate staff on the appraisal process and provide orientation of the process.
- Conduct regular follow-ups on issues arising from performance management.
- Analyze training needs in conjunction with line managers and recommend effective training approaches.
- Processing training requests and facilitating leveraging learning after training.
- Advising staff regarding training programs.
- To address staff grievances and provide adequate resolution. Brief and orient staff on handling grievances.
- Support and facilitate management in terms of provision of information/analysis for corrective actions, where required.
- To carry out regular field visits of each area.
- Develop P & C reports (monthly, quarterly, people Analysis etc) as & when required.
Any employment with Islamic Relief will be subject to the following checks:
- Screening clearance
- Receipt of satisfactory references
Please note, we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are eligible to live and work in Pakistan. We are unable to progress applications that would require sponsorship.
Our Values and Commitment to Safeguarding:
IR is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behavior at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, adults and beneficiaries with whom IR engages. IR expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
The post holder will undertake the appropriate level of training and is responsible for ensuring that they understand and work within the safeguarding policies of the organization.
All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records checks. IRW also participates in the Inter-Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme.
In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment.
By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms his/her understanding of these recruitment procedures.
Islamic Relief is an equal opportunities employer.
First Shift (Day)
People & Culture (HR)
Preferably a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources
12 August, 2023
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com and mention the complete job title in the subject line.