- January 3, 2024
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
The PA will be based at the County field office and have the following responsibilities.
- Maintain defensive driving and operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Provide a communication link between customers and staff.
- Assist passengers including persons with disabilities in and out of the vehicle.
- Read and interpret maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient route service.
- Present safety briefing to passengers prior to each trip departure.
- Keep the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets, vehicle maintenance, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records.
- Fuel assigned vehicle as well as undertake minor maintenance tasks on assigned vehicle(s) as required/before travel.
- Coordinate the schedule for vehicle maintenance with staff to minimize service interruptions.
- Respond to accident or medical emergencies by notifying emergency, response providers, and carrying out First Aid pending arrival of emergency personnel.
- Observe all traffic rules and signs.
- Any other lawful duties as assigned by your supervisor within the scope and nature of the position.
Qualification and Requirements
- High School Certificate
- Clean Driver’s License with 4 years prior driving work experience.
- Defensive Driving and First Aid knowledge is an added advantage.
- Basic motor vehicle mechanical know-how and extensive knowledge of the operations and features of assigned vehicle(s)
- Computer literacy, report writing skills and ability to read maps.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to apply
If you meet the above qualification and requirements, please send your application and resume by 15H January 2024 , addressed to:
The Chairman Recruitment Committee,
Anglican Development Services (ADS) Mt. Kenya
P.O. Box 2376-10140,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted; ADS Mt Kenya and ADS Kenya are an equal employer.