- January 7, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
The Partnership for Supply Chain Management (PFSCM) strengthens, develops, and manages secure, reliable, cost-effective, and sustainable global supply chains to improve the health and well-being of people in low- and middle-income countries through increased access to quality and affordable health products. We help governments, non-profit organizations, and humanitarian agencies to achieve their public health goals through cost-saving procurement, efficient logistics, pharma-grade storage, last-mile delivery solutions, and real-time data tracking. PFSCM demonstrates its commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence by upholding an ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality Management System that underpins all our processes, systems, and services.
PFSCM is a subsidiary of one of the leading international health consultancy organizations in the US — JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI). In addition to our project management headquarters in Washington D.C., in the U.S., and our operational facility in Woerden, in the Netherlands, we have access to 50 other JSI offices around the world.
Within PFSCM’s global structure, approximately 115 seconded staff members from more than 45 countries contribute to the impact achieved through PFSCM’s services. PFSCM’s diversity of thought and culture allows us to engage fully with our clients and each other. We believe we can achieve our mission by upholding our purpose- and results-driven cultural style. We do this by creating an environment where staff can demonstrate our cultural values of collaboration, learning, proactivity, problem-solving, and outcome orientation on a daily basis.
The Receptionist & Administrative Assistant is responsible to support the management of the PMO-NL office and other duties as assigned. The Receptionist & Administrative Assistant is expected to provide prompt and courteous service to all levels of PFSCM staff at the PMO-NL, as well as external stakeholders. The Receptionist & Administrative Assistant serves as the primary contact for the daily facility operations of the PMO-NL, and is responsible for escalations, as appropriate. Additionally, this position supports the administrative needs of PFSCM Units, as requested.
- Answer the office phone and route appropriately.
- Greet and provide general support to visitors and staff.
- Assist with shipping of mail going out of office to various locations (domestic and international).
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment, office supplies, and furniture procurement, layouts, and office systems, working with the appropriate unit.
- Lead emergency preparedness and evacuation for employees and in-house clients of the property.
- Maintain security by way of troubleshooting security access problems, and administering and revoking security keys.
- Serve as a liaison with the local property and building management firm on external building maintenance, HVAC, security, and coordinate all internal building services and organizational property issues in the PMO.
- Coordinate and oversee maintenance requests as well as report issues concerning copiers, printers, scanners, or other equipment to respective service supplier or point of contact.
- Maintain records management, office services, vendor services, housekeeping, and all related administrative facility issues.
- Maintain kitchen, break areas, coffee machines, work areas, and storage rooms/areas.
- Support staff meeting and social event arrangements, including catering and/or location rental as needed.
- Provide administrative support to PFSCM Units, as requested.
Professional and Technical Knowledge
- 5+ years of receptionist or administrative responsibilities in an office setting.
- Ability to work comfortably with Microsoft Office and Google suite.
- Willingness to perform other duties as requested.
- Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and demonstrated to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff, clients, and consultants. English language skills required and preferably fluent in Dutch.
Priority Setting, Problem Solving, & Detail Orientation
- Solution-oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in an office with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
How to apply
Applicants please apply directly through the JSI website,