- January 17, 2022
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
for Medical Supply Chain
The Deputy Back Office ensures the development of supporting tools and strategies for Medical Supply Chain stakeholders in close collaboration with the Front Office and the Health Services. This mainly includes maintaining, updating and identifying the OCG Supply Chain guidelines and SOP’s, but as well taking part of intersection initiatives and training strategies.
Process and procedures :
· Analysis, simplification and sharing of the current internal macro, micro processes and standard operating procedures with a view to be adapted to field operations, to possible mutualisation and to be developped in close collaboration with the Health Service.
· Set up, improve and maintain the standard report formats for project, mission, field visit and HQ purposes.
· Maintain and update the OCG supply guideline and standardize the mission supply ones.
· Rationalize existing tools and related user manuals
· Support the Supply Chain Stakeholders within the implementation of the OCG supply standards
· Work in close collaboration with the OCG Health Service on Medical supply chain projects (Med Order, reporting tools, etc.)
· Be the focal point for Medical Item Supply Management
Human ressources :
· Collaborate on every Supply training (PPD, SCMT, Supply Pharma Week….) and other departement training that could include a Medical Supply chain part (intersection for exemple)
· Creation and animation of Supply modules of various MSF trainings
· Briefing/debriefing (hq and field)
· Back up of the Supply Referent back office for the intersection platforms (e.i Learning Supply and Development (LSD) or UniField Support platform (ISSM))
· Can represent the Supply Chain Unit or OCG in current and futur OCG studies, working groups and plateforms.
· Master’s degree in audit, business management, international relations, finance or a related subject.
· 1+ year MSF field experience in supply management or supervisory position
· Advanced knowledge of MSF Supply Chain
· Advanced knowledge of Medical Item management (Good distribution Practices and Goos Storage Practicices)
· Sensitivity to softwares
Languages and communication:
· Working knowledge of English
· French a strong asset
· Attention to detail, strong analysis and synthesis
· Strong organisational skills
· Cross-functional oriented
· Very good communication skills
· Capacity to work independently, initiative
· Capacity of innovation
· Team spirit
Terms of Employment
· Fixed-term contract, 12 months
· Full-time, 100%
· Working place : SUKA, Uganda
· Ideal start date: 14.02.2022
· Remuneration : IRFFG, level 13
How to apply
Only applications submitted on the recruitment platform will be considered. Applications must contain: CV 2 p. max. – letter of motivation 1p. max. – in English.
Closing date for application is January 30th, 2022
The applications will be treated confidentially.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted**.**