- December 9, 2021
- Posted by: strategia
- Category: Humanitarian Jobs
The post is responsible for providing effective, efficient and timely administrative, logistical support services needed by project/program office, using a variety of office management, communication and organizing skills. These functions may be carried out to assist one or other employee or may be for the benefit of more than one.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Prior experience in logistics management in the NGO sector, within complex/large scale country programmes and in emergency response/humanitarian environments.
* Proven experience in all technical areas of logistics operations including procurement, transport/distribution, warehousing and stock management, fleet management, asset management, communications, and security.
* Experience of working in remote field bases with limited infrastructure and resources.
* Ability to synthesize and analyze information, and make recommendation for informed decisions.
* Ability to build relationships quickly with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
* Strong planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organise a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
* Cultural awareness, with strong written and spoken communication and interpersonal.
* Technical experience/training in specific areas of logistics eg fleet mechanics, IT/communications networks.
* Technical experience/knowledge in specific types of humanitarian intervention eg Health, WASH, Education, Food Security.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YS50YW1iYS45NTEwMS4xMjE4NUBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20